Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Romeo Langford played through his thumb injury for his teammates.
- Langford and Carsen Edwards shared the IU / Purdue scouting reports on each other.
- You Want Character? You’ve got it with the newest Boston Celtics.
- Meet the Freshmen: IU football defensive lineman CJ Person.
- Tom Crean weighed in on college players profiting from names/likeness with IU references.
- Indiana Football has one of the easier nonconference schedules in the country.
- Women’s Basketball’s Kym Royster signs a pro contract.
- NCAA News: A postseason ban for all California schools?
- Pro Ball Hoosiers: See all of the former IU baseball stars playing professionally.
HOOSIER SIGHTS PART I
HOOSIER SIGHTS PART II
See the full introductory press conference of the newest Boston Celtics.
Mike Schumann of The Daily Hoosier joined Indiana Sports Beat today. Listen to the final segment beginning at 1:35:25.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
Former Hoosier slugger doing big things with a new start in San Francisco.
Alex Dickerson has nine RBI in his first two games* as a Giant. That's the most by any player in their first two games with the Giants. (Stats, LLC)
— San Francisco Giants (@SFGiants) June 23, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The Daily Hoosier addresses whether class of 2021 5-star Khristian Lander will stay in state.
- Indiana offers class of 2020 wing Jalen Bridges.
- Class of 2020 5-star Dawson Garcia discusses playing for Team USA, his development, recruitment and more.
- According to his Twitter account, Garcia received offers from both Kansas and North Carolina yesterday.
- Inside The Hall had a Q&A with 2020 guard Trey Galloway over the weekend.
- Rivals discusses the most likely players to commit next for IU basketball.
- Class of 2020 guard DJ Steward has scheduled unofficial visits to Illinois and Louisville.
- Indiana football adds its 10th 2020 commit with defensive tackle JeJuan Sparks.
- Three star football athlete Tyler Scott down to IU and Cincinnati.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.