Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- NBA Draft: Romeo Langford is selected as the No. 14 pick by the Boston Celtics.
- Romeo Langford to be Floyd County’s first ever NBA player.
- Juwan Morgan: Can he be the next undrafted Hoosier in the NBA.
- Indiana Basketball: The all-time list of first round draft choices.
- Meet IU Football Freshman: Corner Tiawan Mullen.
- Hornets’ Cody Zeller — 22 questions with the former Hoosier.
- Giants’ Cody Latimer is in a positional battle going into training camp.
- Jordan Howard/Tevin Coleman both top 30 running backs in NFL.
- The Indiana Daily Student profiles IU volleyball coach Steve Aird and the upcoming season.
- Fort Wayne Journal Gazette — New facility and recruiting class creating excitement for IU football.
Going to need to edit this one after tonight.
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) June 21, 2018
Hear class of 2021 Indiana recruiting target Caleb Furst discuss the latest with his summer and recruitment.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
Victor Oladipo’s rehab appears to be ahead of schedule.
Totally missed this. Woj last night on the Mock Draft special speaking about Victor Oladipo's return from injury: "There's hope that they could have him back [by] December, January potentially." pic.twitter.com/QLe6tXHYh9
— Tony East (@TEastNBA) June 19, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Indiana has offered 2021 five star Max Christie.
- Rivals’ Missouri site has some new thoughts on 2020 guard Caleb Love.
- In case you missed it from earlier this week — several IU targets spoke about the Hoosiers including Hassan Diarra, DJ Steward, RJ Davis, Zach Loveday, Dawson Garcia, Terrence Clarke and Caleb Love.
- The Indy Star discusses how the new NCAA recruiting rules are impacting local talent.
- In case you missed it above — listen to the radio interview with class of 2021 Caleb Furst.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.