Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Juwan Morgan joined WISH TV in Indianapolis for a lengthy interview.
- Athlon Sports previews the IU football season.
- Pete DiPrimio profiles how IU will handle its running back depth.
- Titans’ Rodger Saffold named to NFL all over 30 team.
- Pacers’ Victor Oladipo has progressed to running in his rehabilitation.
- Big Ten: Michigan down in ESPN’s latest way too early top 25.
- Big Ten: Former Iowa shooting guard Isaiah Moss transfers to Kansas.
- Indiana Track and Field: Hoosiers earn nine All-American honors at NCAA.
- Indiana All-Stars crush Kentucky for series sweep.
Romeo Langford discusses how IU prepared him for the NBA.
Meanwhile, Juwan Morgan puts to bed a lot of negative narratives regarding Langford.
Great perspective from Juwan Morgan on SportsLocker Sunday. For #IU fans still stewing over Romeo Langford's lone season in Bloomington — Morgan wants you to know the real story. @WISH_TV pic.twitter.com/lKaAE2L7uc
— Charlie Clifford (@cliffWISH8) June 10, 2019
IU Baseball’s Matt Gorski was on the radio last week to discuss being selected in the second round of the MLB Draft.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
Cody Zeller was ready for the NBA after two years. While he got his undergraduate business degree from IU, perhaps say a Kelley School of Business MBA could have proven beneficial?
Introducing my next million dollar idea!!! pic.twitter.com/eimuO9mxs8
— Cody Zeller (@CodyZeller) June 8, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The Daily Hoosier profiles a game-changing in-state recruiting class of 2021.
- Indiana offered class of 2021 forward Trey Kaufman over the weekend.
- Class of 2021 name to know: South Bend’s Blake Wesley.
- 2021 Ft. Wayne product Luke Goode was on an unofficial visit at IU today based on social media accounts.
- Rivals looks at football recruiting trends in the Big Ten.
- Class of 2020 Culver defensive end Deontae Craig told 247Sports “I definitely love it there” after his IU official visit:
Had a great time at IU this weekend. Thank you to the coaches and the rest of the staff for hosting my family and I! 🔴⚪️🔴⚪️ pic.twitter.com/W91qVbXmFs
— Deontae Craig (@CraigDeontae) June 10, 2019
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.