Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- IU basketball legend Steve Alford on Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame podcast
- Indiana football hoping Whop Philyor can put it all together for senior season
- New TE Kham Taylor eager for opportunity at IU.
- IU Football freshmen early enrollees benefit despite short spring.
- IU Baseball’s Elijah Dunham optimistic about MLB Draft prospects.
- IU Volleyball program showing the early markers of high level success
- McKamey, Caulfield earn Big Ten postgraduate scholarships
- On this date: IU softball reaches 1979 college world series.
- IU Track and Field earns 12 All-American accolades for indoor season.
- Rival watch: Kentucky to begin three year basketball series with Notre Dame.
TWEETS OF THE DAY
Thanks for today coach. Really enjoyed it. Great squad. Can’t wait till you are back on the court !
— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) May 28, 2020
— Big Ten Conference (@bigten) May 28, 2020
Raheem Layne is the first Hoosier to take advantage of new rule allowing No. 0. https://t.co/mk9fEUUBvd
— Mike Schumann @ The Daily Hoosier (@daily_hoosier) May 28, 2020
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- 2022 guard Skyy Clark talks his recruitment on his own blog.
- Four new programs enter the mix with 2021 five-star Aminu Mohammed.
- Incoming IU running back Charlie Spegal named Indiana’s top high school athlete by Max Preps.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier