Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier revisits IU vs. the Fab Five in 1992 and 1993 as Juwan Howard returns to Michigan.
- Former Hoosier Michael Lewis is hired by UCLA’s new head coach Mick Cronin.
- IU Baseball has been eliminated from the Big Ten Tournament and will now turn to NCAA.
- Raptors’ OG Anunoby still has no timetable for return.
- Niners’ Tevin Coleman: Taking a look at the new San Francisco running back.
- Eagles’ Jordan Howard unfazed by Miles Sanders draft pick.
- Eagles’ Nate Sudfeld confident Philadelphia is getting back old Carson Wentz.
- “Quick thinker” Sudfeld ready for expanded role.
- The Indiana Daily Student profiles IU track and field’s Big Ten champion Khayla Dawson.
Getting to know you — Justin Smith.
Former Hoosier basketball player Jamaal Meeks joined Indiana Sports Beat yesterday.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
100 days to IU Football.
Counting the days.
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) May 22, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The Daily Hoosier profiles new 2020 offer recipient Hassan Diarra.
- 2021 Lafayette Jeff QB Maximus Grimes will attend IU camp on June 1.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.