Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- IU Athletic Director Fred Glass expresses concern over legalized sports gambling.
- No 21 IU Baseball fell to Louisville on Tuesday night in extra innings.
- Gabe Bierman was named Big Ten Freshman of the Week. He’ll start tonight vs. Louisville.
- Talking Hoosier Baseball is back for the final week of the regular season.
- OG Anunoby is nearing a return for Toronto as the Raptors start the Eastern Conference Finals.
- Track and Field: Both the men and women finish as runners up at the Big Ten championships.
- Delroy Baker has signed a contract to play in the CFL.
- Big Ten: Future uncertain for recruits after Beilein’s departure.
- Romeo Langford did Q&A with USA Today’s Alex Kennedy.
Do you know the story of the first of eight national titles for IU men’s soccer? This should be good.
Former IU great and current German star Jordan Hulls was on Indiana Sports Beat today.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
Think that had anything to do with his 27% shooting performance from 3-point range?
Romeo Langford of @IndianaMBB said he played with pain all season with a torn ligament in his right thumb. But he’s hopeful the cast will be off and he’ll be healthy to work out for teams before the draft. @NBATV @ALaForce pic.twitter.com/2aHIZSN5Xr
— Andy Katz (@TheAndyKatz) May 14, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The Daily Hoosier published its first draft of the class of 2020 Big Board, with the recruiting targets listed in order of likelihood of a commitment to IU.
- Video of 2021 guard Terrence Clarke from the weekend at the EYBL in Westfield.
- 2020 forward Dawson Garcia could be hard to pull out of Minnesota.
- The Kansas City Star reports on IU 2020 targets Caleb Love and Cam’Ron Fletcher.
- Indy Star: Purdue is ramping up their efforts on 2021 forward and IU target Caleb Furst.
- Trendon Watford is set to announce his college decision on May 20.
- Some quick highlights from the weekend from 2020 forward Matt Cross.
- Indiana football received a preferred walk-on commitment from JUCO slot receiver Bryan Parker.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.