Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Hoosier Baseball Report: IU still in the Big Ten race with one week left.
- Big Ten News: John Beilein leaves Michigan for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Indiana Daily Student: Johnny Jager discusses his journey to IU.
- Houston Chronicle: Eric Gordon is an irreplaceable Rocket.
- That same outlet gave Gordon an “A” for the season.
- SacTown Royalty grades Troy Williams’ season with the Kings and allows you to do the same.
- Bob Hammel is writing a book on his writing career.
- Rodger Saffold lands on his feet in Tennessee, where he’ll be a perfect fit.
- Justin Rennicks named to US U20 World Cup team.
- Indiana Women’s Basketball to play in 2019 Paradise Jam at US Virgin Islands.
- Jordan Hulls was the fans choice MVP for the FIBA Europe Cup.
Anything short of undefeated is a failure…
Armaan Franklin joined Indiana Sports Beat this morning.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
Hoosiers > Boilers. Of course. You can read more about IU’s overall win here.
🏆 Indiana, our Indiana! pic.twitter.com/m12pbaH6Xd
— Indiana Hoosiers (@IUHoosiers) May 13, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Indiana offered 2020 guard DJ Steward on Sunday.
- He was one of 247Sports’ top performers over the weekend.
- Rivals discusses a monster game over the weekend for 2020 wing Donovan Johnson, and also had more superlatives for DJ Steward.
- The Indy Star spoke with 2022 target Kamari Lands and 2020 Kiyron Powell.
- The sharks are already circling for Michigan basketball’s 2019 commits.
- Recruiting service 247Sports visited Lawrence North (Indianapolis) football prospects.
- IU 2020 point guard target RJ Davis gave an interview over the weekend:
— D1 Circuit (@D1Circuit) May 12, 2019
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.