Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Romeo Langford: Might he end up with the Pacers?
- The Herald Times profiles IU baseball’s Cole Barr.
- Wes Martin: The Redskins profiled their new draft pick from Indiana.
- Steve Krah reports on the career of IU right hander Pauly Milto.
- Bill Mallory’s son Curt is engineering a turnaround at Indiana State.
- Indiana Women’s Basketball gets a new commit for the class of 2019.
- College Basketball: ESPN’s Jeff Borzello takes an early look at next year’s top 25.
- Friday night update: Indiana baseball dropped their series opener to Illinois 4-0. They will play two more games this weekend.
This is from three years ago so you may have seen it before. It was new to us and worth watching over…and over.
Former Hoosier Tevin Coleman was on the radio today to discuss his new home in San Francisco. The segment with Coleman starts at the 11:00 mark.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEETS OF THE DAY
So these are kind of fun.
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) May 2, 2019
Congrats to our graduates! 🎓
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) May 3, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- 2020 target Ethan Morton updated his recruitment with Pittsburgh Sports Now.
- Former IU 2019 recruiting target Samari Curtis has reopened his recruitment after Mick Cronin left Cincinnati. Curtis is an elite scorer that Indiana is likely to at least inquire about.
- Former Penn State QB and IU commit Tommy Stevens schedules official visits (not with IU) and could stay in the Big Ten.
- Pennying is the new Creaning? Memphis appears to be “making room” for scholarships.
- AAU Schedule note: The annual Run and Slam at Fort Wayne will be held this weekend beginning on Friday and will feature the Indiana Elite and Indy Heat teams from the Adidas and Nike circuits, respectively.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.