Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Hoosiers in the NBA: Pacers unsure when Oladipo will return.
- IUBase previews this weekend’s big series at Illinois.
- D1 Baseball projects the NCAA baseball tournament field.
- Jaelynn Penn has been invited to the Pan American Games team trials.
- Academics: Three IU teams earn APR recognition.
- Big Ten: Maryland’s Bruno Fernando to stay in NBA Draft.
Listen to Bob Knight discuss his feelings about writer Bob Hammel.
Former IU player and Michigan State assistant Dane Fife was on the Hoosier Report with Matt Denison today (jump ahead to the 31:40 mark). One thing that is great about Fife is that despite coaching for the enemy, he is a proud alum and more than happy to discuss IU.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
— Indiana Baseball ⚾️ (@IndianaBase) May 1, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The Daily Hoosier examines where IU stands after the live period and a slew of offers.
- 247Sports’ Jerry Meyer spoke to Jim Coyle about IU basketball recruiting and the state of the program.
- Boogie Ellis has decommitted from Duke, with where else but Memphis as a potential landing spot. Obviously this impacts the Lester Quinones recruitment.
- Archie Miller and Bruiser Flint had their visit with Quinones today.
- According to this list, new IU offeree RJ Davis was the highest +/- player of the weekend on the Nike EYBL.
- Indiana watched Monrovia’s Josh Smith yesterday.
- See an update (Purdue perspective) and video of Trey Galloway at the Adidas Gauntlet this past weekend.
- Matt Cross’ recruitment is blowing up. Cincinnati and Wichita State also offered today.
— Mike Yagmin (@MikeYagmin) May 2, 2019
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.