Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- IU Football adjusts season ticket policies in wake of COVID-19 pandemic
- HC Tom Allen’s family went through their share of challenges along the way.
- WR Whop Philyor mentioned as one of the top 25 returning receivers in 2020.
- Callum Stretch’s journey to IU men’s soccer.
- Tom Crean hires his former IU assistant Steve McClain at Georgia.
- Enemy Watch: Purdue adds grad transfer QB to competition.
- The NCAA institutes new rules for the 2020 football season.
TWEETS OF THE DAY
Reliving my glory days! pic.twitter.com/Cwzea4O589
— Cody Zeller (@CodyZeller) April 21, 2020
Will he stay or will he go?#IUBB's Trayce Jackson-Davis has NOT hinted at moving on- but he's among a handful of top-100 prospects that hasn't made an official announcement.
We asked his teammate about the factors he'll weigh.
• Deadline to declare for NBA Draft is April 26• pic.twitter.com/Girij4su4A
— Olivia Ray (@OliviaRayWISH) April 21, 2020
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- 2022 Names to Know — In-State Guard Peter Suder
- 2021 Shooting Guard Jordan Longino Talks Indiana Offer and Recruitment
- Larry Smith one of the top southeast football commits of the spring.
- Verbal commit Logan Duncomb nominated for Cincinnati area player of the year.
- The ins and outs of the NBA G League’s new professional path
- Matt Haarms down to three schools.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier