Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- IU Baseball defeated Ball State on Tuesday night for their eighth win in a row.
- IU Base shares three different ways to attend next week’s baseball game in Indianapolis.
- IU Softball’s Tara Trainer was selected in the NPF draft.
- Transfer Market: ESPN ranks the top available graduate and traditional transfers.
- Add Virginia Tech’s Kerry Blackshear to the list. He might be the best of them all.
- Terry Hoeppner had a different idea about names on the backs of the jerseys.
- Rival watch: Kentucky’s Herro to remain in the draft.
- Rival watch: Purdue in the grad transfer market.
This one is worth repeating in case you missed it from the spring game.
Be sure to listen to our segments on Indiana Sports Beat today right here.
Legendary IU radio voice Don Fischer was on the Rockast this week and included some great stories about Lee Corso.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Well, it does have his name on it…
.@codyzeller and his dad getting their 👀’s on our new locker room for the first time.
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) April 16, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Breaking — Joey Brunk is a Hoosier.
- The Daily Hoosier examines where IU stands with its top targets in the class of 2019 (published pre-Brunk announcement).
- Rivals’ Corey Evans discusses what the delay in Trendon Watford’s decision means.
- 2020 3-star receiver Jay Maclin will decide between Indiana, Arizona State and Missouri on Thursday.
- 2020 4-star receiver Rashawn Williams will announce on April 29.
- 2020 guard Ethan Morton won a national 3-on-3 tournament.
- 247Sports discusses Khristian Lander from a Louisville perspective.
- See why there is so much buzz around Khristian Lander in one play:
— Krysten Peek (@KP_Rivals) April 16, 2019
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.