Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Breaking: Devonte Green declares for the NBA Draft to get feedback.
- The Daily Hoosier profiles IU running back Stevie Scott as he prepares for a big year two.
- Indiana Football: The names will return to the back of the jerseys.
- Hoosier Baseball Report: Check out the week that was for IU baseball.
- Pete DiPrimio profiles IU baseball’s Matt Lloyd.
- IndyStar: No surprise, Jackson-Davis and Franklin are Indiana Mr. Basketball finalists.
- Former IU QB Nate Sudfeld has signed his restricted free agent tender with the Eagles.
- J-Shun Harris won the National Football Foundation courage award.
- Note: Juwan Morgan has signed with Edge Sports. Agents Keith Kreiter & Sam Cipriano are representing him.
- Little 500: Cutters wins the men’s race while Teter wins the women’s.
Took a look back at the top highlights from Romeo Langford’s freshman season at Indiana:
The Washington Wizards official podcast sat down with former IU star Thomas Bryant after his very successful second season in the NBA.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
Pound that rock.
Lab work. pic.twitter.com/RnOHEt4tCH
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) April 15, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- 2019 guard Harlond Beverly has committed to Miami.
- Trendon Watford delays his announcement date.
- Rivals had a few thoughts over the weekend regarding Indiana’s pursuit of 2019 guard Anthony Harris.
- Lester Quinones is expecting visitors this week in advance of his April 24 official visit to Indiana.
- Rivals has the latest from 2020 guard Caleb Love.
- Ibrahima Diallo chooses Ohio State, perhaps solidifying Joey Brunk to Indiana.
- The top 2020 football recruit in Indiana, Cole Brevard, has chosen Penn State.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.