Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- Dane Fife hoping to bring a cultural reinstatement to Indiana program
- IU basketball and Pacers legend Bobby “Slick” Leonard passed away at age 88
- Joey Brunk opts to pursue his sixth season elsewhere
- Mike Woodson tells Jon Rothstein that Larry Brown will not join his staff
- Watch: New assistant coach Dane Fife meets with the media
- Indiana’s Braydon Tucker named Big Ten pitcher of the week
- Men’s Soccer’s Victor Bezerra honored by College Soccer News and Top Drawer
- Hornets’ Cody Zeller organizes a sock drive
- Big Ten Football: One bold prediction for every team in 2021.
- Basketball isn’t Bobby ‘Slick’ Leonard’s only true love
TWEETS OF THE DAY
— Indiana Pacers (@Pacers) April 13, 2021
Haven’t reach the ceiling yet… pic.twitter.com/TB8BnC4kRQ
— Xavier Johnson “X” (@XavierJ0hnson) April 13, 2021
— iubase.com (@iubase17) April 13, 2021
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Top 100 2023 safety Daeh McCullough commits to Indiana.
- Rivals has updates on 2022 targets Shawn Phillips and Tyrell Ward.
- Coaching change has likely impacted conversation with 2023 Taylor Bowen.
- IU football in contact with Ohio State transferring OL Max Wray
- A spring look at 2022 forward Alex Karaban:
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) April 12, 2021
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier