Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Calbert Cheaney will be inducted into the college basketball hall of fame.
- Tom Allen gave a spring program update on Tuesday.
- The Hoosier Network profiles Devonte Green and his family.
- The Associated Press has named their college basketball All-American teams.
- The Talking Hoosier Baseball crew is back with episode seven.
- Rival Watch: For Kentucky, a lifetime with Calipari might not be a good idea.
- Hoosiers in the NBA: See the stats through March.
- Note: Multiple outlets are reporting that IU will return to the Maui Invitational in 2020.
Trayce Jackson-Davis gave an update to Rivals at the McDonald’s All-American game.
You can see Jackson-Davis’ highlights from the McDonald’s week here.
Former Hoosier Dane Fife was on The Ride with JMV yesterday.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
Highlights of the new college basketball hall of fame inductee? Yes please.
The 🐐 had a few highlights 👇 pic.twitter.com/woNG6HF28A
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) April 2, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
[See 2020 through 2022 prospects here]
- Class of 2019 shooting guard Lester Quinones told Adam Zagoria that he is setting up an official visit to Indiana. If the visit happens, this is big news.
- Class of 2021 5-star guard Khristian Lander updated his recruitment including comments on Indiana.
- Rivals’ Corey Evans with IU specific thoughts on Trendon Watford, Harlond Beverly, and Joey Brunk.
- The top in-state 2020 lineman (Luke Wiginton) visited Bloomington over the weekend. IU offered in February and Rivals is indicating that IU is in the lead.
— Luke Wiginton (@LukeWiginton) March 31, 2019
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.