Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- This Date in Hoosier History: Indiana defeats Kansas for the 1940 national title
- This Date in Hoosier History: Indiana caps off dominant finish to 1981 season with national title
- This Date in Hoosier History: Indiana wins title No. 5 on a Keith Smart game winner
- IU Legend Isiah Thomas goes in depth on his basketball career
- IU Football: Nick Sheridan seeks to build on offensive success
- Jazz Rookie Juwan Morgan discusses the shutdown of the NBA season.
- Eagles’ Nate Sudfeld confident in his role in Philadelphia.
- Dolphins’ Jordan Howard talks future in Miami.
- Hannah Noveroske made strides in freshman year for IU women.
- Big Ten: Michigan Attorney General asked to investigate rape claim against MSU basketball player.
TWEETS OF THE DAY
(Follow us on Twitter here)
— Coach Tom Allen (@CoachAllenIU) March 30, 2020
I blocked 2 people this morning because both kept insisting they KNEW Bob Knight was a horrible person w/no good qualities. I tried to engage but they wouldn't stop even though they NEVER MET THE MAN. Eventually, gave up. This is twitter at its worst.
— John Feinstein (@JFeinsteinBooks) March 30, 2020
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) March 29, 2020
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- 2021 forward Trey Kaufman’s timeline says his timeline likely moving up ($)
- 2021 guard Jalen Blackmon talks recovery timeline.
- 2021 athlete Bryon Threats survived gunshot wounds, now a top recruit of Indiana football and others.
- IU Base looks at the class of 2021 baseball recruiting rankings.
- Big Ten: Rutgers lands a top-50 recruit.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier