Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- Reminder: The IU women tip-off the NCAA Tournament tonight at 7:00 p.m. on ESPN2.
- More on Bendy Yeaney’s return to Oregon.
- Archie Miller, Zach McRoberts and Al Durham previewed Arkansas.
- Arkansas’ Mike Anderson previewed Indiana.
- Romeo Langford is questionable for Saturday.
- Forbes discusses the decision to play or not for college players including Romeo Langford.
- IU Women’s Swim and Dive: Recapping the first day at the NCAA Championships.
- Cody Latimer is re-signed by the New York Giants.
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo and Aaron Henry: The reaction is more interesting than the actual moment.
- Nebraska’s Tim Miles is apparently out at Nebraska.
- This Date in Hoosier History: IU stunned No. 1 North Carolina in 1984.
Offensive lineman Simon Stepaniak recaps spring practice.
Former Hoosier guard and color commentator Todd Leary discussed the NIT and tomorrow’s game against Arkansas. The segment starts at 1:35.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Ray Looze recaps day one at the NCAA Championships:
— Indiana Swim & Dive (@IndianaSwimDive) March 22, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The Indiana High School Basketball Coaches Association named their all-state teams, including Trayce Jackson-Davis and Armaan Franklin.
- 2021 guard Jalen Blackmon continues to track towards the top of the all-time record books with two years to go.
- 2021 forward Caleb Furst and Blackhawk make their final preparations for the state title game.
- Avery Johnson on his way out at Alabama. With Will Wade suspended at LSU, Trendon Watford’s recruitment continues to evolve with Memphis now the likely leader.
- Watford discusses all of his recognition including the Alabama player of the year.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.