Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- IU Basketball: The progress has been slow but steady through three seasons under Archie Miller
- This Date in Hoosier History: Indiana claims 1987 Sweet Sixteen victory Over Duke
- New Indiana AD Scott Dolson on Archie Miller | the State of the IU Basketball Program
- IU Football: Uncertain times means innovative training methods.
- Also on this date: Indiana defeats Temple in the NCAA Tournament
- Former IU players overseas are adjusting to new normal
- Illinois’ Brad Underwood on trying to move on.
- Duke’s Mike Krzyzewski on the new issues facing college basketball.
- Most coaches feel college basketball seniors should not get an extra year.
- Free agent analysis: Jordan Howard
HOOSIER SOUNDS PART I
Cody Zeller updates on his down time (starts at 1:07:55)
More Zeller (1:02:50)
HOOSIER SOUNDS PART II
Listen to new IU football strength coach Aaron Wellman discuss his approach from a year ago when he was with the New York Giants.
TWEETS OF THE DAY
Corona not stoping nothing this way!! https://t.co/pl9kMU1l8o
— Mike Penix Jr. (@themikepenix) March 19, 2020
— Miami Dolphins (@MiamiDolphins) March 20, 2020
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Video highlights: 2022 point guard Braden Smith’s sophomore highlights.
- 2020 signee Anthony Leal was named the Indiana MaxPreps player of the year.
- FCS OL grad transfer Keldrick Wilson planning an IU visit when permitted.
- Ohio State transfer DJ Carton has an early list of suitors.
- ESPN is ranking the college basketball players in the transfer portal.
- College athletics signing periods put on hold.
"My South team may not have been able to hang a banner, but if I get to work, maybe I can get to hang one. It may not be at South, it'll be at IU. I just have to get to work and make myself better and keep going."
— Jim Gordillo (@JimGordillo) March 19, 2020
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier