Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- NCAA and Big Ten cancel all remaining 2019-20 athletic year competition.
- Big Ten Commissioner Warren discusses cancellation of Men’s Tournament
- Indiana University cancels spring football game
- Nebraska Head Coach Fred Hoiberg released from hospital
- Archie Miller discusses win over Nebraska, coronavirus developments
- Celtics’ Gordon Hayward sees bright future for Romeo Langford.
- Referee Phil Bova cherishes reunion with Bob Knight.
The last IU Athletics highlights until September.
Listen to Todd Leary’s analysis of Indiana’s win over Nebraska.
(Tip: Pull this post up every day on your commute and listen to the most relevant daily IU content rather than whatever happens to be on the radio)
TWEET OF THE DAY
The final blow here. See you in September I guess. Surreal day to say the least. https://t.co/Kt2xcYjIWs
— Mike Schumann @ The Daily Hoosier (@daily_hoosier) March 12, 2020
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Reitz and IU commit Khristian Lander ready for regional round.
- Rivals’ Corey Evans believes Khristian Lander will be on campus this fall.
- Indiana high school events to continue with limited spectators.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier