Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier: Tom Izzo calls Indiana “the strangest team”.
- Indiana Football roster news and notes heading into spring practice.
- Indiana Baseball gets a win over Butler.
- IUBase previews this weekend’s trip to South Carolina.
- Matt Gorski continues to thrive in IU Baseball’s new system.
- The Indiana Daily Student: IU tied after first night of Big Ten men’s swim and dive championships.
- Rodger Saffold unlikely to return with Rams in 2019.
- Johnny Jager will apparently not use his last year of eligibility with the IU program.
Listen to Don Fischer on the call of Romeo’s game winner.
Listen to former Hoosier Marco Killingsworth on Indiana Sports Beat this morning on the right hand side of the page (final segment ) —–>
Dan Dakich had an interesting discussion with IU graduate Sage Steele today regarding IU basketball fans.
TWEET OF THE DAY
So blowing out shoes is a thing now?
Justin Smith's blown apart Adidas shoe, IU men's game vs. Badgers. pic.twitter.com/m7rumc67Sy
— Robert Scheer (@bobscheer) February 27, 2019
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Archie Miller was in Pittsburgh last night watching high priority 2020 target Ethan Morton.
- As we indicated yesterday, 2019 guard Harlond Beverly is visiting Indiana this weekend. He will now also visit Miami on March 15.
- Class of 2021 Caleb Furst’s Blackhawk Christian cruised in a first round sectional win.
- You can watch highlights of 2019 IU signee Armaan Franklin’s (#2) final high school game here:
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier
The Daily Hoosier –“Where Indiana fans assemble when they’re not at Assembly”
Want to receive all of our content via one e-mail in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
Please consider supporting The Daily Hoosier by shopping on Amazon via this link to the Amazon home page or through the ad below.