Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- IU basketball: Indiana at Rutgers — The report card
- ‘Fractured’ Indiana basketball falls to pieces at Rutgers
- Indiana at Rutgers: Post-game notes, numbers and trends
- Watch: Archie Miller and Al Durham discuss 74-63 loss to Rutgers
- IU basketball: Rutgers 74 Indiana 63 — Three keys | Highlights | Final stats
- Trayce Jackson-Davis one of five Karl Malone Award finalists
- No. 11 IU Women’s basketball cruises to win over Wisconsin
- Hoosier Roots: A profile on the daughter of legendary PA announcer Bert Laws
- NBA’s Noah Vonleh is waived by the Brooklyn Nets
- NCAA Tournament announces contingency plan for teams unable to play
TWEETS OF THE DAY
𝐐: Who was the first black player selected in the NFL draft?
𝐀: George Taliaferro
— Big Ten Network (@BigTenNetwork) February 24, 2021
Mackenzie Holmes scored 23 points to help @IndianaWBB
pick up a Wednesday night win in Madison.
Highlights vs. the Badgers: pic.twitter.com/4B9WhPECe9
— Indiana On BTN (@IndianaOnBTN) February 25, 2021
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- 2022 QB Tayven Jackson balancing football, basketball and recruiting
- 2023 forward Taylor Bowen discusses his recruitment
- Watch a video interview with 2022 forward Alex Karaban:
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier