Every day we bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news and recruiting notes with The Daily Hoosier Report. It’s your daily one stop shop for comprehensive and free IU Athletics related information for busy Hoosier fans.
Here’s today’s latest IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN IU COVERAGE
- Four IU football freshmen early enrollees should get a jump on the competition
- IU women fall to Ohio State in top-25 matchup
- Perfect Hoosiers reflect on mark that stood the test of time
- Swimmer Tomer Frankel earns February scholar athlete of the month
- IU men’s golf announces shortened 2021 schedule
- Sam Travis invited to Mariners spring training
- Rockets’ Eric Gordon moves to second unit, scores 20 for fifth straight game
- Raptors’ OG Anunoby is listed as day-to-day with a calf strain
- Schedule Note: Indiana’s next two opponents (Iowa/Illinois) play Friday night on FS1 at 9 p.m. ET
TWEETS OF THE DAY
— Coach Kevin Wright (@CoachWrightIU) January 29, 2021
— Tiawan Mullen (@Mullen_7era) January 28, 2021
⏰ TIME CHANGE ⏰
Our Tuesday game against Illinois has been moved to a 9 p.m. tip with it shown on either ESPN or ESPN2. pic.twitter.com/nhOFjWWsaq
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) January 29, 2021
IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The latest reporting on Miami transfer Matt Cross
- IU basketball recruiting prospects Tayshawn Comer (2022) and Jalen Hooks (2023) battle for city title
- 2022 wing Chris Livingston says Indiana is one of 12 schools he is focused on.
- Rivals ranks the contenders for 2022 guard Isaac McKneely with announcement coming Saturday.
- Another call for McKneely here.
- Weekend Indiana high school hoops schedule: Friday | Saturday
- Rivals has updated football class of 2021 state rankings (Indiana)
- A quick look at 2022 guard Rodney Rice’s shot-making ability:
6’4 guard buried 5 triples on his way to 20pts in a victory over SVSM. pic.twitter.com/oGPDu7OD91
— Endless Motor Sports (@endless_motor) January 25, 2021
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? It’s free. Join our daily mailing list here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier