Every day we scour the internet and social media to bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news. Because you have better things to do with your money, we always try to make sure everything presented here is free. Here’s today’s latest free IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier takes a look at the state of the IU basketball program through the eyes of a prominent Indiana high school basketball coach.
- Fort Wayne News Sentinel: Robert Johnson solid in NBA Summer League debut.
- The Herald Times has a thank you letter from former IU baseball coach Coach Lemonis.
- Hoosier Huddle ranks the quarterbacks that IU will face in 2018.
- The Indiana Daily Student examines what to expect on the Indiana football special teams next year.
Ever wanted to hang out with the IU basketball team at a pool party? This is probably as close as you will get.
Dan Dakich caught up with Uwe Blab last week…
TWEET OF THE DAY
Evan Fitzner arrives on campus as the final piece of the puzzle for the 2018-19 Hoosiers.
This guy Fitz right in.
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) July 3, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The Daily Hoosier takes a look at the current state of Keion Brooks, Jr.’s recruitment with a little IU favorable buzz in the air.
- Trayce Jackson-Davis is still picking up offers. Wake Forest offered today. Deacon head coach Danny Manning coached TJD with Team USA.
- Team USA cruises to the U17 quarterfinals as Isaiah Stewart goes for 8 points and 11 rebounds.
- See where IU’s targets rank in the latest Rivals Top 150 rankings.
Free IU Athletics coverage — because “only $9.99 a month” is nearly $10,000 over a lifetime.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? Subscribe here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier