Every day we scour the internet and social media to bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news. Because you have better things to do with your money, we always try to make sure everything presented here is free.
Here’s today’s latest free IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage and recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier completes the Hoosiers in the NBA Season in Review series with a profile on Eric Gordon. You can see the entire series here.
- IUBase has a profile on Hoosier baseball alumni reacting to the NCAA tournament and the outgoing seniors.
- IUHoosiers has a really nice profile on IU football running back Ricky Brookins and his efforts to help equipment manager Matt Strauder battle cancer. There is a link at the top of the story to support the cause if you are able to help.
- ESPN’s Joe Lunardi says the Big Ten will “double its bid haul”, with 8 teams in the NCAA tournament next year, including the Hoosiers.
TWEET OF THE DAY
A top 2019 target and Indiana native proudly representing his country. Congrats TJD!
Blessed to be able to represent my country on the U18 Team….Going for gold ???
— Trayce Jackson-Davis (@TrayceJackson) June 5, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
[See our class of 2019 recruiting board here]
- Rivals has the latest on Trendon Watford’s recruitment. Still a lot of difficult competition. We still believe the Hoosiers are in pretty good shape in the upper tier here along with Alabama, Memphis, and Kansas.
- Multiple reports have Isaiah Stewart taking an unofficial visit to Indiana tomorrow. Stewart still has a long list of 10 schools he is working through.
- Class of 2019 IUBB targets Trayce Jackson-Davis and Matthew Hurt make the U18 Team USA. Congratulations to all those that were invited to tryout.
Free IU Athletics coverage — because “only $9.99 a month” is nearly $10,000 over a lifetime.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? Subscribe here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier