Every day we scour the internet and social media to bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news. Because you have better things to do with your money, we always try to make sure everything presented here is free. Here’s today’s latest free IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier takes a look back at former Big Ten Player of the Year D.J. White in our “Where are They Now” series.
- IUBase has a new edition of “Talking Hoosier Baseball” where the topic of the day is the search for a new head coach for Indiana baseball.
- Hoosier Huddle takes a look at the Week Four contest against Michigan State.
- IUHoosiers has more on the new strength and conditioning coaches leading the IU football program and how they are making an impact.
- Rival Watch: We’ve told you about Indiana’s intriguing QB competition. Purdue has one of their own taking shape in West Lafayette.
- Six former Hoosiers will be participating in the NBA Summer League.
TWEET OF THE DAY
As if you didn’t already love Yogi Ferrell enough…
— Dwain Price (@DwainPrice) June 28, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- According to 247Sports, five-star guard Kira Lewis plans to cut his list down in July and make a decision in the fall. Still no word on an IU visit.
- Does Michigan even have a spot for D.J. Carton? Take a look. Will someone have to be Bielfeldted?
- North Carolina enters the picture for Trayce Jackson-Davis.
- Keion Brooks, Jr. discusses his Iowa visit this week.
- There isn’t a lot of good class of 2019 4-star guard Armaan Franklin (#2) video out there, and this probably doesn’t count as the best quality either, but take a look. You can see more on our profile of him here.
Free IU Athletics coverage — because “only $9.99 a month” is nearly $10,000 over a lifetime.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? Subscribe here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier