Every day we scour the internet and social media to bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news. Because you have better things to do with your money, we always try to make sure everything presented here is free. Here’s today’s latest free IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier has the latest on Indiana Mr. Football Reese Taylor as he embarks on his freshman season at Indiana.
- The Indiana Daily Student has some good information on what to watch for in the upcoming men’s soccer and women’s basketball seasons.
- IUHoosiers has the twenty-two members of the men’s and women’s swimming and diving team that earned earned Scholar All-America honors from the College Swimming and Diving Coaches Association of America (CSCAA) on Wednesday.
- IU basketball could use a good NCAA tournament run, both for the program and the fans, but also for the school’s economics.
- In case you missed it, we joined “The Morning Madness” with Jim Coyle today. You can listen here.
- We’ve mentioned it before but it bears repeating — you can learn more about Indiana football’s Ricky Brookins and his fundraiser for IU equipment manager Matt Strauder here.
Jaelynn Penn was a key starter during her freshman year. Now she will be looking to lead…
Steve Alford joins the Hammer and Nigel podcast — includes some discussion of Romeo Langford and the parallels between their high school careers.
TWEET OF THE DAY
— Indiana Basketball (@IndianaMBB) June 27, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- An Iowa perspective on several IU targets including David Bell, Zeke Nnaji, D.J. Carton, Trayce Jackson-Davis and Keion Brooks.
- Rivals’ Corey Evans gives his take on where Carton’s recruitment stands. He is on an official visit to Michigan right now and IU this weekend.
- Isaiah Stewart and the U17 Team USA are underway with an exhibition game last night. Stewart had had 13 points, 6 rebounds, no turnovers, a block and a steal in 18 minutes.
- Watch Carton face off with Fran McCaffery’s son Patrick here:
Free IU Athletics coverage — because “only $9.99 a month” is nearly $10,000 over a lifetime.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? Subscribe here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier