THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier takes a look at the greatest turnaround seasons in Indiana basketball history.
- Inside the Hall and The Assembly Call have the latest Podcast on the Brink.
- Hoosier Huddle takes a look at the various rushing attacks that the Hoosiers will face in 2018.
- The Indiana Daily Student has the scoop on Victor Oladipo being named the NBA’s Most Improved Player.
- IUHoosiers has details on more recognition for the great Don Fischer.
- SB Nation’s Bill Connelly dives deep into Indiana football, and has an interesting take on how to tear down that Big Ten East Wall.
Don’t forget about Evan Fitzner. IU Sports Media has his St. Mary’s highlight reel…
In case you missed it, IU basketball assistant coach Ed Schilling joins the Kent Sterling show yesterday…
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Ask and you shall receive? Our pleading must have been convincing. Indiana offers Brandon Newman. Much like the 2018 class, many of the more likely targets in 2019 are in-state as the class evolves.
- The Columbus Dispatch reports that class of 2019 four-star Ohio guard Samari Curtis (main photo above) is visiting Indiana next week. He was a former Xavier commit prior to the coaching change there and is a top Ohio State target.
- Don’t count out the Hawkeyes? Five-star Keion Brooks, Jr. is taking an unofficial visit this week.
- Indiana appears to be in Matthew Hurt’s final eight as he updates his recruitment here.
Free IU Athletics coverage — because “only $9.99 a month” is nearly $10,000 over a lifetime.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? Subscribe here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier