Every day we scour the internet and social media to bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news. Because you have better things to do with your money, we always try to make sure everything presented here is free. Here’s today’s latest free IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier checks in on Bracey Wright in our continuing “Where are They Now” series.
- Is Cody Zeller going to start again? It looks possible after the Hornets deal Dwight Howard.
- Inside the Hall and The Assembly Call have Mike DeCourcy of the Sporting News on their Podcast on the Brink.
- Rival Watch: Reid Travis chooses Kentucky. But wait, it gets worse. Five-star point guard Ashton Hagans reclassifies into the class of 2018. Maybe there is still hope for all of those 40-0 tattoos out there?
- The Daily Hoosier joined the Morning Madness today to discuss the recent Indiana football recruiting haul and what it means for the future.
- The Bovada sports book has Indiana as a 10.5 point favorite in its season opener vs. Florida International.
Juwan Morgan joined the Sports Rush yesterday afternoon…
TWEET OF THE DAY
Just hanging out with the Coach…
— Indiana Football (@IndianaFootball) June 20, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- 5-star point guard D.J. Carton updates his recruitment coming out of the NBPA Top 100 Camp, including his view on his official visits. Are things shaping up to a decision between IU and Michigan?
- It isn’t all good news on the IU football recruiting front, as WR Emery Simmons flips to home state North Carolina. It is important to remember that verbal commitments don’t mean as much in football as they do in basketball.
- Cause for concern or just bad timing? Kira Lewis scheduled 5 visits, but no IU. Interestingly, Tom Crean’s Georgia Bulldogs will be his first stop.
- Rivals reported yesterday that Trendon Watford took an unofficial visit to TCU.
Free IU Athletics coverage — because “only $9.99 a month” is nearly $10,000 over a lifetime.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? Subscribe here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier