Every day we scour the internet and social media to bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news. Because you have better things to do with your money, we always try to make sure everything presented here is free. Here’s today’s latest free IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier has video of an inside look at Romeo Langford.
- The Fort Wayne News Sentinel has the latest on De’Ron Davis’ long road to recovery.
- According to a new NCAA rule, transfers no longer have to ask for permission from their current school.
- The Indiana Daily Student has the details on Jonathan Stiever and Luke Miller signing MLB contracts.
- Hoosier Huddle breaks down another NCAA rule change regarding redshirt seasons and how it can help Indiana.
- The Daily Hoosier analyzes the IU football defense, and whether it can sustain its improved play despite big losses.
Lilly King is IU’s most elite student athlete right now. Here’s an interesting profile on her and the IU swim team as she prepares for Nationals.
Robert Johnson joins Kent Sterling to discuss his IU years and his NBA workouts…
TWEET OF THE DAY
Give him time O-line…
Peyton Ramsey saw a 97.4 passer rating on throws 2.6 seconds or longer after the snap – tops among returning B1G QBs pic.twitter.com/KpnEMFUtjL
— PFF College (@PFF_College) June 13, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- The Daily Hoosier has the details and video on the latest class of 2019 offer — Anthony Harris.
- Five-star class of 2019 forward Trendon Watford cuts his list to eight.
- IU basketball targets D.J. Carton and Kira Lewis, Jr. are participating this week in the NBA Top 100 camp.
- Carton is planning an official visit to Indiana in just over two weeks. His only official visits scheduled right now are IU and Michigan, but he intends to schedule more.
- 247 Sports is reporting that Mason Gillis is taking an unofficial visit to Indiana this month. Gillis is a 4-star forward out of New Castle, Indiana.
- Matthew Hurt had 12 points and Trayce Jackson-Davis had 5 as the U18 Team USA rolled over Puerto Rico 115-71. Team USA, which won its three pool games by an average margin of 56 points, is off today before a quarterfinal game on Thursday.
Free IU Athletics coverage — because “only $9.99 a month” is nearly $10,000 over a lifetime.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? Subscribe here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier