Every day we scour the internet and social media to bring you the best in IU and Big Ten news. Because you have better things to do with your money, we always try to make sure everything presented here is free. Here’s today’s latest free IU Athletics and Big Ten coverage + recruiting news from around the net:
THE BEST IN FREE AND INDEPENDENTLY OWNED IU COVERAGE
- The Daily Hoosier has an update on former IU sharpshooter Nick Zeisloft.
- Check out video highlights of all three Indiana All-Star events over the last few days featuring Romeo Langford, Damezi Anderson, and Robert Phinisee.
- Inside the Hall has the latest “6-Banner Sunday” update, jointly produced with The Assembly Call.
- IUBase takes you back to that amazing moment five years ago when the Hoosiers made the College World Series. In case you missed it, we reported yesterday on how IU has just keeps winning with a roster full of Midwestern guys.
- The Indiana Daily Student has the latest on the NCAA track and field championships, including second team All-American honors for Ben Veatch.
- Former IU wide receiver Cody Latimer gets a fresh start with the New York Giants.
TWEET OF THE DAY
Victor. Is. Everywhere.
Victor Oladipo had to wait 5 years to become a star in the NBA but interviews like this on @NHLNetwork show that he's been preparing himself to handle every aspect of that spotlight much longer pic.twitter.com/FhzQAN8sV5
— Michael Lee (@MrMichaelLee) June 3, 2018
FREE IU AND BIG TEN RECRUITING NEWS
- Want to watch Trayce Jackson-Davis play for Team USA? We believe that you can do that on Facebook live here. The first game is at 6:00 EST tonight and you can see the rest of the schedule on the Facebook page. Adam Zagoria is reporting that Iowa is going all-in on TJD, spending the entire team with Team USA in Canada.
- Kira Lewis discussed Kentucky in advanced of his visit this weekend. He also discussed his timeline. Is a UK offer coming?
- Is Isaiah Stewart leaning towards Duke? Some people think so.
- Remember when making too many phone calls was thought to give coaches an unfair recruiting advantage? You have to wonder why college coaches are allowed to run teams with high school kids like Bill Self is doing with Team USA.
Free IU Athletics coverage — because “only $9.99 a month” is nearly $10,000 over a lifetime.
Want to receive this in your inbox every day? Subscribe here.
You can follow us on Twitter: @daily_hoosier
Find us on Facebook: thedailyhoosier